Metal roofing is quickly turning into an industry preference for property developers and homeowners alike. Metal roofing installations are so resilient, they can successfully protect your house against fire, wind, and also hail, which means lower insurance premiums for you! Metal roof systems also gives you many purchase options since they are available in an extensive variety of colors as well as styles. At ProCraft Exteriors, we can provide you with metal roof installation in Chesterfield and St. Louis, MO, and we are happy to answer any questions you might have. The roof solution you want is only a phone conversation away, so call (314) 786-3732 now to talk with an expert roofing contractor!
Metal Roof Repair Services
While there are many kinds of metal roof materials to choose from, all of them offer a fairly level amount of resilient protection. Metal roofs typically only sustain damage from old age, but there are rare conditions where other debris can damage them too. In the event that you do ever need metal roof repair, chances are that it will be quick and easy to remedy. Because medal roofing is so durable, the primary cause of problems on metal roofs often stem from inexperienced roofers performing crooked installations. However, if you hire a professional to install your roof, you should not find any need for roof repair for many years. We provide an extensive variety of metal roofing options, so make sure to check out the list below, and click on the links to find out more!
- Aluminum Roof Systems Aluminum roofing is lightweight, safe from corrosion, and meant to last for many years.
- Copper Roof Copper roofs are among the premium metal roofing varieties, and are known to retain up to 95% of their value after installation!
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Corrugated metal is another resilient metal roofing option, and this affordable material can be seen on homes and businesses.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof This variety of standing seam metal roof is preferred for steeper slope roofs, and is less costly than snap lock.
- Metal Shingles Metal shingles are created to appeal to a selection of different roofing types, and can be designed to look like other roof materials.
- Residential Metal Roofs Throughout the many types of residential roofing available, metal roofing is quickly becoming more popular.
- Snap Lock Metal Panels Snap lock standing seam roofs are easy to apply, but are generally only used for low slope roofs.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs There are many resilient metal roof options available, but standing seam metal remains as the most popular.
- Steel Roof Systems There are many resilient metals to choose from, and steel is among the most resilient.
- Stone Coated Steel Roof Systems Stone coated steel is among the preferred choices for residential roofs, and many clients adore its traditional style.
Get Started Today
Whatever your metal roof needs are, you can depend on the ProCraft Exteriors professionals to help you! We’re very experienced in the metal roofing business, and we can assist you with an extensive variety of high-quality repair and metal roof installation services. If you need a roof that will last for years longer than asphalt shingles, and protect nearly as well as top-quality clay roofing tiles, metal is your best roof solution. If you want metal roof installation in Chesterfield and St. Louis, MO, we can provide you with great options like metal shingles, standing seam, and so many more! To get started or to find out more about our styling options, contact our crew of experts at (314) 786-3732 today!