Do you need repairs for your storm damaged rooftop? Perhaps you’re looking for a brand new roofing system for your home. Or maybe your business’ rooftop is in need of an energy efficiency overhaul. Whatever the project, you can trust our roofing professionals to finish the job according to your unique budget requirements. We stay informed on all the latest roofing technology and materials to constantly provide the highest quality craftsmanship. The excellence of our work speaks for itself at ProCraft Exteriors, but we’re also proud to display our numerous happy customer reviews. We offer a vast array services as your residential and commercial roofing contractor in Chesterfield and St. Louis, MO. Call us today at (314) 786-3732 for a consultation or a free inspection.
Residential and Commercial Roofing
Our roofers have designed some of the most beautiful residential and commercial rooftops in Chesterfield and St. Louis, MO. For homeowners, we offer economical solutions (such as classic asphalt shingles). Our roofers also provide premium roofing materials, from synthetic tile to luxurious copper. Unlike many questionable “door-to-door” roofing companies, our team never cuts corners by selecting substandard materials. Each roofing contractor is licensed and insured to guarantee the quality of your special project.
For commercial projects, our professional roofing team specializes in energy-efficient roofing construction and superior waterproofing. After all, a quality rooftop can be the difference between savings and unexpected repair expenses. We’ll help you find a solution that maximizes your building’s protection against the elements while helping you meet your budgetary goals.
Filing an insurance claim can be an aggravating process, but it doesn’t have to be. At ProCraft Exteriors, we would love to help you through the roof insurance claim process to make it simple and stress-free. Our process starts with a thorough inspection of your roofing system by our trained, licensed roofing contractor. Once they’ve uncovered all the damage in your roofing system, our experienced roofer can provide supplementary documentation for your insurance company and push to get you a fair quote. Our claims assistance is obligation-free, but we’d love to help you with your roof repairs or replacement afterwards.
Shingle and Metal Roofs
Perhaps the most popular roofing material in the United States, shingle roofs will typically last from 20-25 years before needing replacements. Shingles provide numerous style and color options for your home, at a very accessible price. Our roofers at ProCraft Exteriors provide all sorts of models, including laminated shingles that can provide protection for the most difficult of roofing designs.
We also offer robust elemental protection in the form of aluminum, steel, and copper. Each of these metals offers fantastic protection against ultraviolet radiation and corrosion, and they rarely require maintenance. Some steel and aluminum roofing systems last up to 75 years, while copper systems regularly endure for more than a century. No matter what metal you desire, our experts at ProCraft Exteriors will ensure that your roof is built to last.
When it comes to crafting a lasting, beautiful rooftop for your home, why settle for amateur quality? For years, our licensed, insured, and experienced professionals have been providing shingle and metal roofing services for your community. Talk to one of our roofers about your budget and design goals. They’ll help you find find the perfect material for your home project and walk you through the entire installation process.
- Asphalt Shingles Find your repairs and installation service for one of the most popular roofing materials in the nation.
- Impact Resistant Shingles If you want better protection against wind and hail, try impact resistant shingles.
- Synthetic Shingles Have you ever wanted the look of wood shakes, slate, or tile? Skip the high cost and maintenance with synthetic shingles.
- Aluminum Roofing You could see significant monthly energy savings with an aluminum roofing system. Ask about one today!
- Stone Coated Steel With the durability of steel and the style of stone roofing, stone coated steel offers the best of both worlds.
- Steel Roofing Steel offers incredible endurance and longevity, in a slow to age metal roofing system.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metals offer robust protection, with a simple to maintain roofing system.
- Metal Shingles Get the look of shingles and the durability of metal. Ask about our selection of metal shingles!
- Standing Seam Metal Roof For incredible waterproofing and rust protection, it’s hard to do better than standing seam roofing.
- Mechanical Lock Roof At a cost lower than snap lock paneling, homeowners can more easily enjoy the benefits of a mechanical lock roof.
- Snap Lock Roof With the use of prefabricated locking mechanisms, your snap lock metal roofing system can be installed in a flash!
- Copper Roof Copper develops a beautiful, unique hue as it ages. Find out more about this luxurious metal roofing system!
- Residential Metal Roof From durable aluminum to the most resplendent copper, you can rely on our expert roofers for installation and repairs.
Many businesses in the United States feature flat roofing systems. While this design offers additional storage capacity, it comes with its fair share of problems. Many businesses suffer leaks from pooled water, which frequently lead to wood rot, mold and mildew growth, and insulation damage. At ProCraft Exteriors, our roofers are trained to detect and repair leaks in flat roofing designs. If your roof has been corroded by ponding water or ultraviolet sunlight, give our experts at ProCraft Exteriors a call. We’ll arrange a free consultation, then recommend cost-effective solutions for your business. Call us at (314) 786-3732.
Roof Restoration & Roof Coatings
Time, sunlight, and rain can all take a toll on your roof’s appearance. After several years, the paint and sealant on your roof starts to fade, which can accelerate the development of cracks and water leaks in your building. This often leads to expensive water damages, such as wood rot and destroyed insulation. Using one of our water-sealing or light-reflecting coatings, our team can greatly extend the life of your roofing system. If your roof is showing advanced signs of degradation, talk to one of our restoration specialists at ProCraft Exteriors. Our experts would love to help your business avoid expensive repairs and premature roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Coatings If your flat roof is developing minor cracks and water leaks, talk to a roofing contractor about our restorative coatings.
- Metal Roof Coatings To boost solar reflection and protect your roof against dust, check out our metal roof coatings.
- Rubber Roof Coating With powerful impact protection and waterproofing, our rubber roof coatings can make your roof tougher.
- Industrial Roof Coatings If you’re facing an industrial size roofing problems, our industrial class coatings can help your business save money.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic For powerful protection against solar radiation and water leaks, try our urethane modified acrylic coating!
Acrylic, Elastomeric, Silicone, Foam & Polyurea
The experienced crew of ProCraft Exteriors is happy to offer several alternative roofing materials for your business. Our crew has several moisture-blocking, easy-to-apply polymers that are perfect for businesses looking to boost their building’s energy efficiency. These popular roofing models last for decades and require very little maintenance! Talk to a roofing contractor about the benefits of a seamless roofing system.
- Acrylic Acrylics offer powerful reflection of solar radiation, so you can reduce the energy consumption of your HVAC system.
- Elastomeric Greatly improve your protection against water leaks; have an elastomeric coating applied over your existing roof.
- Silicone For a powerful coating that reflects ultraviolet rays without sacrificing effective waterproofing, ask about our silicone coatings.
- Foam Foam seals cracks, fissures, and seams to lock in conditioned air and lock out moisture. Find out more about foam roofing from an experienced roofing contractor.
- Polyurea If your business’ roof regularly faces storm and debris damage, you could benefit fom a polyurea coating.
Roof Repair & Replacement
As one of the most important long-term investments, your roofing system provides dedicated waterproofing and elemental protection for your home. Our skilled roofers at ProCraft Exteriors want to extend the lifetime of your existing roofing system, to help you get the most out of your investment. Our team has experience working with all manners of rooftop materials, so you can be confident in our crew for even the most difficult repairs. From basic asphalt shingle replacement to extensive structure integrity projects, talk to a roofing contractor at ProCraft Exteriors will help you find cost-effective options for peace of mind.
At ProCraft Exteriors, all repair projects begin with a free, comprehensive inspection of your roofing system. This applies from all our repair services, from basic water leak corrections to emergency repairs. Our specialists will talk with your about what damage needs to be repaired, then offer cost-efficient solutions for your to choose from.
Roof replacement is inevitable, but it doesn’t have to be stressful. For homeowners and businesses looking to replace their roof, you shouldn’t have to entrust your safety to an amateur roofing company. Amateur installation all but guarantees shoddy materials and craftsmanship that leads to additional repair costs and parts replacements.
If your rooftop has exceeded it’s estimated lifetime, or if it’s been damaged beyond repair by a catastrophic storm, ProCraft Exteriors can provide you a brand new rooftop for enhanced protection and higher property value. We offer exciting new upgrades to your residential and commercial rooftops, including synthetic shingle variants and impact resistant materials. Our experienced team will work with your budget and schedule goals to minimize our intrusion into your day to day activities.
Thank you for choosing ProCraft Exteriors to be your roofing contractor in Chesterfield and St. Louis, MO for all these years. Our experienced roofers continually dedicate themselves to protecting homeowners and businesses alike with distinguished craftsmanship and care. If you’d like more information about our available services, or if you’d like to schedule a free inspection, call us at (314) 786-3732. We can’t wait to hear about your special building project!